[nycbug-talk] Squid + squidGuard on FreeBSD 6.1

Kevin Reiter tux at penguinnetwerx.net
Sun Sep 10 10:30:21 EDT 2006

All,

Does anyone out there have Squid + squidGuard working on 6.x?  I've been
playing around with it for a few months, but the squidGuard list seems
to have dried up, and all the docs I've seen are kinda old (not sure if
they're outdated or not.)

If anyone can provide a squid.conf that's actually working (with or
without authentication), I'd appreciate it.

The farthest I've gotten sofar is getting them both running, no errors
or core dumps when starting, but the box refuses to do any filtering
whatsoever, and the logs all say that everything is working fine.

Thanks,
Kev