[nycbug-talk] mx record to domain name look up

Jesse Callaway bonsaime at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:33:43 EST 2007

I can top post and not read the thread as well! In fact I'm really
good at it ; ) What Marc was looking for was a tool where you can find
all of the domains/servers which use a certain mail exchange. It's
something dig cannot do. Dig can tell you "What MX?" Whereas Marc
wants to know "What domains?" That being said Michael pointed to a
really cool tool which I am actually very excited about and want to
test.
Speaking of DNS, you should probably use a yahoo (or other)  email for
your domain registration.
Just drizzling a little gasoline out there... smells good in the morning!

-jesse