[nycbug-talk] got stuff?

Okan Demirmen okan at demirmen.com
Tue Feb 6 17:08:10 EST 2007

since we are a community of users i'd like to offer a few items that i'm
looking to sell.

	4 x sun drive caddies - free
	2 x soekris vpn 1411 (mini-pci) - $40 each
		- never been removed from packaging
		- these still go for $68 new from soekris.com
	1 x sharp zaurus sl-c3200 - $400
		- still expensive here in the states (~$600-800 new)
		- original packaging
		- in perfect condition
                - openbsd -current installed; (but if you want me to
                slap the default linux install on, i'll do it
                (begrudgingly of course), however since the work as
                already been done to load openbsd, netbsd install would
                be trivial.
	wi(4) and ne(4) cf cards - offer
		- basically for the zaurus

feel free to ask questions or make offers.

cheers,
okan