[nycbug-talk] Perl Seminar NY Tues Feb 20 Agenda

James Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Tue Feb 13 18:42:25 EST 2007

I had the pleasure of attending the BSD users group meeting last week
at Suspenders.  I attended the conference at Columbia U. in Sept
2006, but had not attended a user group meeting.

Those of you who use Perl may recognize "inside-out objects" as one
of the hot Perl topics in the last two years.  Our local user group,
Perl Seminar NY, will have *the* leading expert on this subject speak
at our meeting next Tuesday, Feb 20, 6:15-8:15pm.

Main presentation:
Jerry D Hedden
Using Object::Inside Out

Inside-out objects are a competing paradigm to Perl's traditional
'blessed hash' object model. This presentation goes into detail on
how to develop inside-out object classes using the Object::InsideOut
module (http://search.cpan.org/dist/Object-InsideOut/).

We meet at NYPC User Group
481 8 Ave
Suite 550
between West 34 & 35 Sts (Ramada New Yorker)

... on the 3rd Tuesday of each month from October to May.  A more
complete description:  http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/perlsemny/
message/698

Thank you very much.
JIm Keenan