[nycbug-talk] Anyone besides me work at or around Columbia?

Joshua S. Freeman jfreeman at columbia.edu
Tue Jan 23 15:33:12 EST 2007

Hey all,

I have an IBM thinkpad that is dual boot XP Pro and FreeBSD 5.?? (haven't
booted in to FreeBSD in longer than I care to admit.)

I would like to get back on the FreeBSD horse and really get more adept at
administration the FreeBSD way... I have a tutorial printed out on how to
get wifi networking working on the Thinkpad under FreeBSD but given my deep
level of inexperience I'd feel so much better doing this with someone who
has a shot of bailing me me out if things go south.

I'll buy the beer... Anyone wanna get together and give it a shot sometime?
We can do it during work hours or after... I'm easy.

TIA,

Joshua

Joshua S. Freeman | jfreeman at columbia.edu
Project Director - CUIT
O: 212.854.2083  M: 347.392 2560
skype: karmester

intended for a specific individual/group of individuals and a specific
purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.