[nycbug-talk] Google tech talk: "How the FreeBSD Project Work"

Steven Kreuzer skreuzer at exit2shell.com
Tue Jul 3 15:54:21 EDT 2007

Robert Watson posted this to FreeBSD Advocacy mailing list.

I figured I would pass it along to this list, since its a rather
interesting talk.

SK
----- Forwarded message from Robert Watson <rwatson at freebsd.org> -----

Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 20:15:23 +0100 (BST)
From: Robert Watson <rwatson at freebsd.org>
To: advocacy at freebsd.org
Subject: Google tech talk: "How the FreeBSD Project Works"

While at Google a couple of weeks ago, I gave my "How the FreeBSD Project
Works" talk.  The video from that is now online:

  http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4400856579609253323

This is the same talk I've given previously at EuroBSDCon, AsiaBSDCon,
UKUUG, and LinuxForum in the last six motnhs; it's significantly enhanced
from the version that I gave at BSDCan last year (the first time I gave it).

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge

----- End forwarded message -----