[nycbug-talk] OT: cheap usenet

Tillman Hodgson tillman at seekingfire.com
Fri Jul 27 10:58:09 EDT 2007

On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 03:17:18PM -0700, Peter Wright wrote:
> big +1 for SDF.  i do not use their nttp services, but for what i do use
> them for it's been a lifesaver (i.e. a remote shell on a box i don't
> manage ;).

SDF++

I'm in the same boat, I love their remote shell but didn't even know
they had an nntp service. I'm checking into right now.

I run my own leafnode installation (so articles are archived forever!
Bwahahaa! Ahem), but my current feed sucks and may go away soon.

-T

--
"Art is the final cunning of the human soul which would rather do
 anything than face the gods."