[nycbug-talk] [announce] Tonight: NYC*BUG at the Soho Apple Store

Jonathan Vanasco nycbug-list at 2xlp.com
Wed Jun 6 18:09:52 EDT 2007

I seriously doubt my ability to get there in time, plus I have a
skeeball match at 7:30...

this looks to be an amazing talk -- is there any chance somene can
point one of the webcams in the store on the stage, and broadcast it
live via some online service ?  maybe on mogulus or stickam ?

// Jonathan Vanasco