[nycbug-talk] (Slightly OT) Good knapsack recommendation

Josh Rivel josh at rivels.org
Thu Jun 7 20:19:22 EDT 2007

I'm looking for a good lightweight, but comfortable knapsack to
carry my Dell D420 (12.1" widescreen) in.  I'm currently using a LL
Bean knapsack, which is very big, and doesn't offer any padding or
cushioning for the laptop.  I also have a Ogio knapsack (Don't
recall the model) but it's very heavy even whem empty, and does not
have a lot of space despite it being a large bag.

I know this is a pretty subjective question, but the choice of
knapsacks is kind of overwhelming, and if people could let me know
what knapsacks they are using for lugging around their laptops, that
would be gerat.  Feel free to reply back off-list so as not to
clutter it up with this highly non-technical question!

Thanks so much in advance,
Josh