[nycbug-talk] Mondays

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Mon Mar 12 15:03:41 EDT 2007

resent, with a cc to the list

On 12 Mar 2007 at 11:23, Peter Wright wrote:

> sigh...i knew i should not have posted this question to the list
> today...i've been waiting for this post....
> OP: "i have a question about X."
> R1: "X sucks, use Y"
> R2: "this is how i do it with Y"
>
> let alone i have my own reasons for using X, or that I'm experimenting
> with X versus Y or what ever...

Thread drift. Thread highjacking. Neither is much use in solving the
original problem.

> honestly, i was using ORDB as another layer of the onion...not that it
> matters though....

Yep.

> -pete <having shitty monday> wright

On a more positive note, I believe you have a voucher to admission to

a conference... unused from a previous year.

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php