[nycbug-talk] some C help?

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Mon Mar 12 15:29:56 EDT 2007

Top posting, don't kill me...

I had a busy weekend, so I did not get a chance to digest all this yet,
but it looks like I should be able to get this going with all the
information I've got so far.

Thank you all very much, and yes, that certainly includes Marc for trying
to teach me a little bit about C.  I have yet to crack that "Learn C in 21
Days" book that I bought almost a decade ago. :(

Thanks again,

Charles