[nycbug-talk] IPv6 in Japan

Jesse Callaway bonsaime at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:01:17 EDT 2007

On 3/22/07, Isaac Levy <ike at lesmuug.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> So after Tokyo, as I process the overload, there's one special thing
> that I've brought back, that I'm now consumed by:
>
> IPv6 (in America).
> I'm going to do something about it...  Anyone want to dive in
> headfirst with me?
>
> Rocket-
> .ike

I'm compelled to use ipv6, but not because I'm scared we're going to
run out of ipv4 numbers. Frankly, I think that would be kind of fun
and very profitable... but aside from my destructive profit motive
disincentive to get ipv6 rolling - ipv6 is just cooler, more
functional, and needs to have the kinks worked out with deployment
here in the usa. Let's move forward!

-jesse