[nycbug-talk] IPv6 NY-US Roll Call

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Fri Mar 23 16:01:33 EDT 2007

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007, Isaac Levy wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> On Mar 22, 2007, at 6:21 PM, Charles Sprickman wrote:
>
>>> ahh alex, always the unbiased diplomatic poster to talk@ ;)
>>
>> It's the idealistic optimist vs. the IPv4 curmudgeon.  :)

> Nah, Alex is really quite right in the US.

I like Alex, but he is a curmudgeon, and I don't think he'd take that as
an insult. :)

> However, my interest with this thread is to disregard that- and find
> out who's with me...

I have so many questions about v6 that it makes my head hurt just trying
to make a list of them.

Where's the canonical primer on this?

Sadly I also noticed that pfsense does not support v6 at this point...
That will make trying to do this at home more fun.

> I love NYC, I love Tokyo- and want to bridge them.  Since nobody has
> plans for a train between Grand Central and Tokyo Station metro, I
> wanna build the network instead  :)

When you go back again we can tie a cat5 spool to your plane. :)