[nycbug-talk] Wanted: HP Itanium Hardware

Thomas Backman tbackman at childrensaidsociety.org
Thu May 24 12:41:40 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org [mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org]
On Behalf Of talk-request at lists.nycbug.org
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 12:00 PM
To: talk at lists.nycbug.org
Subject: talk Digest, Vol 42, Issue 26

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 15:58:57 +0000
From: "Jonathan C. Allen" <jca at sdf.lonestar.org>
Subject: [nycbug-talk] Wanted: HP Itanium Hardware
To: talk at lists.nycbug.org

I'm looking to purchase at least one HP Integrity Itanium server
for my company.  Can anyone recommend local suppliers?  It's for
a development project -- I'm trying to get my hands on something
quickly that will run HP-UX.

jca

Re: Wanted: HP Itanium Hardware

My employer uses ATEC Group here in NYC.  We've had a long standing
relationship with one of the V.P.s Ravi Jumani, and we are quite satisfied
with sales as well as support and service.  I used to handle all the billing
for our department in years past which included quite a bit with ATEC, and
we never had an issue that wasn't resolved quickly and effectively.

Thomas Backman
Software Developer/Analyst
The Children's Aid Society
IT Department