[nycbug-talk] Letter to itojun's family

Ray Lai nycbug at cyth.net
Thu Nov 1 14:43:04 EDT 2007

Dear friends of Jun-ichiro "itojun" Itoh Hagino,

We have prepared a condolence letter from NYC*BUG to itojun's family.
To show the impact itojun has had on our community and to show that
these are real people behind the letter, we are putting NYC*BUG
members' names in the signature of this letter.  If you are interested
in signing this letter as a member of NYC*BUG, please reply to me
privately and I will add it to the bottom of the letter.

The letter to be sent is as follows:

Dear Jun-ichiro "itojun" Itoh Hagino's family,

We are very sorry to hear of itojun's passing and want to offer our
condolences.  Many of us are at a loss for words at this time, but
our thoughts are with your family during this difficult time.
Itojun's many contributions will be remembered.  We will miss his
enthusiasm and kindness.

Our deepest sympathy,
NYC*BUG
(New York City *BSD User Group)