[nycbug-talk] greytrapping without greylisting?

Mark Sams msams992000 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 2 16:30:31 EDT 2007

Many clients panic the minute an email doesn't arrive immediately after someone on the phone sends it to them. For that reason I have hesitated in implementing grey listing. I am interested in grey trapping as I think it would help cut down on spam without causing unwanted delays with emails. However, I don't see how you can have one without the other. Is it possible to configure spamd for grey trapping but not grey listing?

Thanks in advance.

National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week. Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV. http://au.blogs.yahoo.com/national-bingo-night/