[nycbug-talk] IPv6 for ISP Sales People?

michael lists at genoverly.net
Wed Oct 17 16:50:30 EDT 2007

-----------------------------^

> sounds like an exaggeration, but maybe not, so can you tell us, what
> exactly are you renting for $20 and from whom?

I never said it would only cost twenty bucks.

[snip really long message about edge cases and personal stuff]

My statement still stands, as is. It is a solid rule of thumb.

I tried to head-you-off-at-the-pass.  Alas, you snipped the one
paragraph I wish you had actually read.  Here, I will repeat it:

	If a person insists on running an extensive network and provide
	services out of their home over a residential connection, then
	disregard any comment I have made.  They probably won't listen
	anyway.

--

michael