[nycbug-talk] upcoming IPv6 meeting

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Mon Sep 17 10:45:40 EDT 2007

For those of you who attended the last meeting, you know that we have
Gene Cronk in town.

A number of us know Gene from past conferences, and are excited to have
him speaking at the next meeting on IPv6.  The meeting spiel is now up
on the www site.

There was an animated thread way back on IPv6 on talk.  While Ike's
observations in Japan prompted the discussion, he was only opening the
gates to a discussion that happens informally all over the place.

It's on that note that we ask that others provide input to Gene to make
sure the meeting begins to address the main questions on everyone's
mind.  This talk list is a good place for this to occur.

George