[nycbug-talk] On-topic server questions

Kit Halsted lists at kithalsted.com
Thu Apr 10 23:28:06 EDT 2008

So, my last off-topic post reminded me that maybe y'all would be good
people to ask: what's everybody doing for email stuff lately?

I'm a weensy bit overdue for some upgrades, & I'm starting to think
this newfangled webmail might come in handy once in a while. Also,
now that HD capacity has hit 1TB, IMAP may finally become useful for
me.

Seriously, I'm looking at putting together an OpenBSD-stable system,
probably with qmail & vpopmail 'cause I'm used to them. Anybody know
which webmail & IMAP projects play nice with that setup? Have things
changed enough in the last year or so that I should consider a
different base setup?

Thanks,
-Kit
--