[nycbug-talk] Getting to the meeting from out of State

Marco Scoffier marco at metm.org
Thu Jan 3 01:51:17 EST 2008

Hi Dan,

I take NJ transit many times a week.  It is much cheaper than Amtrak and
more frequent, the Trenton line runs on the same rails as the Amtrak NE
Corridor for much of the trip:

http://www.njtransit.com/  (can't link to the schedule, they use cookies
I guess)

I would recommend taking an express NJ Transit from Trenton, Driving on
the NJ Turnpike is exhausting on a good day and often a total
nightmare.  Plus if you are coming in the evenings you will be going
against the commute like me so you always get a good seat...

Good Luck,

--
Marco