[nycbug-talk] Dell server

David Lawson dave at donnerjack.com
Tue Jan 29 13:50:30 EST 2008

As I recall, there used to be a bug in the USB keyboard handling in
the kernel that made the first boot of that model a little exciting if
it had a DRAC installed, you had to boot a rescue environment and
tweak something in order to get it to boot clean.  That may be fixed
in 6.2, I haven't done one of those in a while.  Other than that, I
never ran into any problems with them.

--Dave