[nycbug-talk] Nagios

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jun 24 02:25:26 EDT 2008

Charles, please keep posting about this.  You're not really talking to
yourself.

We recently set up Nagios and Cacti (though not in conjunction--somewhat
different purposes for different audiences.)

I had known nothing about them, my boss said learn them, and gave me a
couple of months to do it.  However, he might decide that we want to
start graphing Nagios results, and if so, these things you mention will
be very handy.  So, don't think you're talking to yourself.
(Tell the dog we all said, Hi.)

We're running version 2.x on CentOS, but all this is still quite
relevant to me, and I'm grateful for it.

(Sorry to have broken header threading--while trying to clean up my saved
folder I accidentally deleted Charles' posts.  I shouldn't do these things
so late at night.)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Giles: What ever happened to Latin? At least when that made no
sense, the church approved.