[nycbug-talk] Nagios or...?

Chris B. Anderson cba at groundworkopensource.com
Tue Jun 24 16:28:14 EDT 2008

"...Something that would integrate graphing of some monitored items,
ability
to export usage stats on some monitored services to billing, and some
pre-made/clonable templates for common devices/services would be my
pie in the sky solution. :)"

Have you looked at GroundWork Monitor?  It's got Nagios, RRDtool, Nmap,
etc. built right in, and has a framework layer for easy integration of
other tools, open source or otherwise.

http://www.groundworkopensource.com/community/