[nycbug-talk] volunteers to help with Daemon News

Mikel King mikel.king at olivent.com
Wed Mar 26 18:06:11 EDT 2008

It is a long and sorted story, one that can only be properly conveyed
over ice cold ale...

Suffice to say the main system went down, and failed to properly
return. Subsequently the hardware manager has been trying to restore
from the backup however that is over a slow DSL line and last time I
looked well over 20GB.

I have a couple of ideas, but will need some extra hands to divvy the
work, thus the call out for volunteers. I have created and subscribed
all who have offered their assistance to a private mailing list where
we can discuss this further and not pollute the talk list.