[nycbug-talk] NYCBSDCon early registration ends tomorrow

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Wed Oct 8 22:13:48 EDT 2008

FYI. . .

Early registration for NYCBSDCon 2008 closes on Thursday, October 9th at
noon.  The price will rise from $95 to $145.  At 12:01 AM on Saturday,
the price jumps to $195.

We strongly encourage all those looking to attend to register as soon as
possible.

http://www.nycbsdcon.org/2008/register.html

We are excited to have a strong array of speakers this year.

For all those attending, we begin Friday at 6 PM at Havanna Central on
Broadway across from Columbia University with a cash-bar social event.