[nycbug-talk] blowfish hardware crypto?

Isaac Levy ike at lesmuug.org
Thu Sep 4 19:43:12 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Last night at the meeting, I was chatting with Nikolai briefly about
the hardware crypto accelerators PCI cards that Soekris makes (Hi/fn),
and I was wondering this:

Has anybody seen any similar hardware crypto cards that do blowfish?

Just curious...  Please feel free to tell me if this is a silly
request for any technical reason...  I'm merely a cryptography user :)

Rocket-
.ike

--
For the record, the specs state that the Hi/fn cards do the following:
- Compression, LZS and MPPC at 420 to 510 Mbps