[nycbug-talk] BSDCert Cram Session Speakers

Steven Kreuzer skreuzer at exit2shell.com
Mon Sep 15 11:00:28 EDT 2008

Greetings-

As I am sure you are aware by now, one of the events we plan to have at
NYCBSDCon is short 15 minute cram sessions on some of the topics
that are going to be covered on the exam.

If you happen to be familiar with the following topics and would like to
host one of these cram sessions, please get in touch with me and I can
fill you in on all the details

/* tar/pax/cpio
//* permissions (octal, symbolic, chmod, umask, etc.)
//* rc and sysctl//
/

We have the sessions scheduled during lunch and breaks, so you won't
miss any of the talks going on in the main auditorium. You will also be
helping folks pass the BSD certification exam, which is karma++

Many Thanks

SK