[nycbug-talk] Accusys ACS-61100 support for Freebsd 7.x

Aleksandar Kacanski kacanski_s at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 19:06:22 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have been looking around for driver support or any work that someone might be doing on Accusys SATA raid cards.
Does anyone knows if there is a way to support this type of hardware on FreeBSD side?
I have a source and binaries for linux 2.6.x kernels.
I am not sure short of hacking source code and trying to compile as native driver on bsd what else is there for me.
I would like to stay with FreeBSD because I think that zfs performs better on BSD than ZFS-fuse.

 --Aleksandar (Sasha) Kacanski