[nycbug-talk] Cisco Parts Locally?

Alex Pilosov alex at pilosoft.com
Thu Aug 20 10:53:19 EDT 2009

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009, Pete Wright wrote:

> I know this came up back in 2007, but was wondering if anyone has found
> a local parts supplier since then.  For example I recently got a new
> 6500's series cisco switch and they forgot to ship it with a CF card, so
> I'm basically looking for standard Cisco stuff - don't need someone who
> has odd backplanes (although if they do that's even better :).
Um, if you are asking where to buy CF card in the city, Duane Reade is on
every corner. And yes, they aren't special cisco cf cards.

> we've decided to hold off on setting this up until Cisco rectifies their
> screw up, but knowing if there are parts houses in the City would be
> super.
If you need to borrow something, chances are, we have it. Otherwise,
www.myriadsupply.com has a warehouse in manhattan. They are good guys and
fun to drink with, so recommended!

-alex