[nycbug-talk] I'm new here - Anyone with netbsd on powerbook G3 experience?

Badiane Ka badiane_ka at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 19:50:12 EST 2009

I have the tftp server setup and functioning.  The machine receives DHCP information and gets the kernel and boots to the install.

Now this is the part where I've hit a wall.  I can not go beyond the partitioning.  I don't know where I'm messing up but that's were I stop every time.

Is there someone who would like to help me with this?  I don't want this laptop to go to the garbage dump or lead and unproductive life.

I would appreciate any possible help.  I can meet with anyone in Manhattan and certain parts of Brooklyn and Queens.

Badiane

+++

"We are oft to blame in this. 'Tis too much proved that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself."

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.�
--Mark Twain

Avoid idolatry and adulation, be it of people or ideas.

+++