[nycbug-talk] DBSlayer

Sujit Karataparambil sjt.kar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 04:11:08 EDT 2009

Seems slightly offtopic.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/meta-acc/

Another project with which I am an Project Admin.
I have close to 15 Projects hosted at source forge.
But none have been able to give any sort of code or
design.

Currently Looking for help. Both interms of Hardware(with
sf removing the compile farms)  and technical.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Andy Kosela <akosela at andykosela.com> wrote:
> Anyone been using DBSlayer in a production environment?
>
>  http://code.nytimes.com/projects/dbslayer
>
> It's the open source lightweight database abstraction layer for
> high-load websites developed by New York Times.  Seems to be very
> interesting project aiming to load balance backend MySQL DB's.
>
> --Andy

-- Sujit K M