[nycbug-talk] meta-acc ( was DBSlayer)

Sujit Karataparambil sjt.kar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 01:32:17 EDT 2009

The project is still in pre planning stage. As the team member have been trying
to give an definition? Is it possible? dont know.

The project aims at creating an library based on Hibernate/JDBC/ADO.NET/ACE
for example in Java/Windows/Unix environment the effort is to reduce an look up
of an database query from the Meta Data level for example an Hibernate
query to plain native query by creating an plug in code to translate
the look up. Very Similar to DBSlayer. This intends to be done purely
in C,C++ and some amount of java.

Also the project aims at making UML based design porting at a much easier.
It intends to support argouml based design development much simpler.
Also intends to support an uml based project with code in c,c++,java.

--
-- Sujit K M