[nycbug-talk] Sun News Roundup

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Thu Mar 19 14:15:42 EDT 2009

Please don't insult dung-flinging monkeys in a dancing show -- they have
some use in the universe.

Sun's marketing/branding team otoh, has no real purpose, except to
generate negative revenues.

And Sun sales' incompetency can leave very little to be desired -- I've
found it easier/faster to buy from the Sun/eBay team, then from Sun sales.

If we could combine Apple's marketing, Sun's hardware + Solaris, and
Google's halo of "trust us, we're not evil..."

THAT would be  a lethal combination.

-- Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731