[nycbug-talk] Current email "toaster" packages?

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Wed Mar 25 00:56:17 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a pet project to try out the various "pop toaster" or virtual
domain email setups out there again.  First for my own junk that I'm
moving to another server and then if I find something stellar, I'd like to
ditch qmail+vpopmail when I migrate another larger email server to new
hardware.

It's been a very long time since I looked at this stuff.  I'm done with
Qmail for this sort of thing.  I'm looking for something Postfix-based
just so I'm running something a bit more modern.  Looking for db auth, a
nice web frontend for self-managed domains, and easy integration with
spamasss preferences living in a db.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Charles