[nycbug-talk] Hello

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Fri May 8 18:02:05 EDT 2009

On Fri, 8 May 2009, Siobhan Lynch wrote:

>>      co>  can this group be utilized as a resource in times of need?
>>
>> I would like to make it clear upfront that I'm not interested in
>> massage ``meet-ups'' nor circle-jerks.  I'm opting way the hell out of
>> that.
>>

> WTF did that come from?
>
> I know you have a habit of being rude, but  its *usually* somewhat within the
> topic.
>
> That was completely out of left field, and plain.... offensive.

I sensed humor in Myles' post.  He expanded "times of need" to a different
sort of "need" beyond consulting...

Back on-topic though, I think one-off consulting work should be fair-game
on -jobs.  I've had the need for a quick few hours of help and I'd
certainly not mind picking up a few hours of work here and there myself.

No "release" though.