[nycbug-talk] Stranded in NYC ...

Max Laier max at laiers.net
Sun Apr 18 16:23:48 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

my name is Max - the FreeBSD pf guy - and I'm currently stranded in NYC
due to the volcano.  I'm staying at the HINY at Amsterdam and 103rd.  If
anyone is up for a beer or something - let me know.  Somewhere close would
be nice, but I have already figured out how to ride the subway, too ;)

I meant to send this out this morning, but forgot to subscribe first and
was bounced.  Tonight might be somewhat short notice, I suppose :-\  But
since it doesn't look like there will be a flight out tomorrow either, I
will be available.  Just let me know when & where.

I'll be around the email till at least 8pm tonight - so if you are in the
area and want to have a beer, let me know.  I'm sick of hotels, airports,
and airline recordings over the telephone and would love nothing(*) more
than a beer with BSD folk.

(*) other than getting home by clicking my heels ...

/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org