[nycbug-talk] Temporary bandwidth?

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Fri Apr 30 09:44:59 EDT 2010

Folks,

I have a bunch of bandwidth free for at least a month or two but perhaps longer. If anyone has any use for it, let me know. I am willing to rent it out cheaply.

This would have to be setup where you would have a dedicated box and the bandwidth available to the box would be like 30TB/mo if that could even be reached...

Also, if anyone has any ideas on how I could use it, let me know. A mirror maybe?  The negative is that I don't know how long it will last.

Matt