[nycbug-talk] ec2 ami's

Siobhan Lynch slynch2112 at me.com
Fri Dec 17 07:07:25 EST 2010

I would just love a vanilla - no-nonsense ami - I haven't looked to see if there is one yet- but a pristine install all plus ports minus X11 would be amazing.

Otherwise - if there already is one and you're building the "standard build" post-install type - then "if you build itl
" (with whatever packages you use normally) "they will come"

Like a FreeBSD Field of Dreams or more apt: Wayne's World :)

-Trish