[nycbug-talk] OT: Verizon LTE vs T-Mobile "4g" on FreeBSD

Jesse Callaway bonsaime at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 00:07:27 EST 2010

I remember on the drive up to bsdcan for the 1st year someone had a hotspot
from their fon in the caravan. Maybe it was a ppp to one computer which then
provided routing over 11b to others.
Its all over now! Couple more years and there will be nothing to tie you
down. I was afraid that we'd all be working 24-7 because of this tech, but
that's not been the case. Just the normal 9 hr workday + more locational
freedom. For once capitalism is good to the worker.    (*sort of* a joke)

-jesse

On Dec 27, 2010 11:19 PM, "George Rosamond" <george at ceetonetechnology.com>
wrote:

On 12/27/10 23:12, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> Ah Pook writes:
>
>> Friend of mine just came to visit...
Like everyone else, I've seen them around for a few months now.

I've also heard their latency is atrocious.