[nycbug-talk] Any DragonflyBSD users in list?

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Tue Dec 28 17:03:35 EST 2010

Have been trying to subscribe to the DragonflyBSD users list without any
success.

Anyone currently on that list that could post to it and find out if they are
having problems with new subscriptions?

Wrote to Matthew Dillon, but have not hear back yet.

The little I have seen so far is very promissing, although I need to
research more why they went with pksrc instead of ports; find it intriguing
that a FreeBSD derived OS did not go with ports. Hammer is very interesting
and the snapshot capability seems pretty responsive. Loading tens of
thousands of files to a test VM.. let's see how the snapshot behaves with
more files.