[nycbug-talk] zfs backup scripts?

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Fri Jan 8 03:26:08 EST 2010

Howdy,

There's lots of stuff out there, but I'm looking for something that
basically works like "rsnapshot", but rather than doing all the linking
magic rsnapshot does, it uses zfs snapshots (and has a nice retention
config for daily/weekly/yearly snapshots)...

Has anyone found such a beast?  This might very well be a case of everyone
rolling their own, as that's what I'm tempted to do at this point, and I'm
not a big fan of writing something when it already exists.

Thanks,

Charles