[nycbug-talk] OT: sublet

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Fri Jan 15 17:03:34 EST 2010

All,

I apologize for the repost.  Same space is available, and it's going for
$800 now with no internet/phone.

Additionally another space is opening on 2/15, and we also have a window
office for $900.

All the other perks remain - we're an ISP and we can provide all sorts of
interesting connectivity and hosting options to a tenant who needs to have
staging/devel servers, production boxes etc. colocated with us at the
office or at 111 8th Avenue.

Hit me up with any questions...

Thanks,

Charles