[nycbug-talk] a new direction for NYC*BUG

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Fri Mar 19 14:03:02 EDT 2010

George Rosamond wrote:
> There have been various on and off-line discussions about how to move
> NYC*BUG forward.
>
> I wrote up this doc recently as an overview to a new approach.
>
> I alluded to some of the ideas at the last meeting. . . that we would
> work to provide something of an "open source platform" for various
> projects spawned out of NYC*BUG.
>
> Various people on admin@ and off it have looked at the doc. . . and I
> look forward to opening up this discussion to the talk list.
>
> As a quick operational note, we need 3 large IDE drives to build out a
> jail box for the base functionality we are looking to provide.

BTW. . . Pilosoft just gave me 4 x 300 gig IDE drives. . . so the box
should be up for next week at some point.

But please reply to the previous email for this thread. . . inline.

And thanks to the quick flurry of offline emails in reply to the query.
. . I received emails before my post showed up in my inbox :)