[nycbug-talk] a new direction for NYC*BUG

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Mon Mar 22 10:59:04 EDT 2010

George Rosamond writes:

> Our Bazaar
> 1.  Colocation space
> 2.  A listing on the NYCBUG.org web site's "projects" page
> 3.  Space for that web site
> 4.  Space for a public repository
> 5.  Direction to additional resources
> 6.  Some degree of publicity
> 7.  A public or private mailing list hosted on NYCBUG.org's mailman.

Great idea.
I think one differentiator for people who opt to use our Bazaar is the
possibility of been able to meet other people who may be interested working
on the project. We can also have announcements on the monthly meetings about
new projects and project status for projects hosted with NYCBUG.