[nycbug-talk] Hypothetical: the end of the sysadmin/systems engineer/DBA?

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Thu Mar 25 12:17:11 EDT 2010

> Matt,
> First of all take a Valium and get laid. Second of all two articles
> can be different then each other and still be spot on. Spot on means
> accurate. Ie. They both prove valid points. No need to start a lame
> argument dude. Here, it's not hooked-on phonix but it might work for
> you;
> http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1452990

Ha, I'm not trying to start a lame argument.  I'm more trying to
understand the point of view of the people on this list :)

And I'm not paranoid at all, so I'm not sure what the first comment is
about.  It's more a matter of trying to understand what's in store for the
future, and how the best way is to keep up.

-Matt