[nycbug-talk] a new direction for NYC*BUG

Bill Totman billtotman at billtotman.com
Thu Mar 25 14:45:42 EDT 2010

Isn't CVS is becoming a thing of the past? Or, rather, isn't there a valid
reason FreeBSD opened a SVN repo (if I didn't imagine that)?

That said, in terms of having a centralized vs. distributed repo I'd rather
go with distributed; so, Mercurial or Git.

And, between those two I would choose Mercurial based on it's python-base,
OS portability, and single-binary installation.

Just my few cents.