[nycbug-talk] Adobe Openmarkets .

Chris Snyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Thu May 13 10:08:24 EDT 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Mark Saad <mark.saad at ymail.com> wrote:

> I say we strike while the irons hot and ask , where is the native support for BSD ?
> If they "believe open markets" lets see an open source version of the flash player / plugin
> that works with something other then linux  windows and mac.

So BSD desktops can be open to all the nasty exploits in Flash, too?
Maybe you'd like to install Acrobat Reader along with that to complete
the nightmare?

I think we should be grateful that Macromedia and Adobe developers
have only concentrated on one platform at a time. Think of all the
money you save by not buying Photoshop!