[nycbug-talk] NYCBSDCon status

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Tue Oct 26 10:20:20 EDT 2010

Greetings all.

We are coming down to the final weeks before the conference.

Registration has been moving along, and we're excited with the schedule.

A number of BoFs are planned, which will be announced during the week
before the conference.  Email bof at nycbsdcon.org if you're interested
in organizing one.

If you haven't registered yet, you should do so ASAP.  Early
registration closes on November 1st, and the rate will jump up.

However, if you're feeling generous, wait until the conference fee jumps
up, then register :)

We do need broader publicity for the conference, as always.  Please make
sure you ping your friends and collaborators, hit the internal work
mailing lists, tweet, blog, etc.

George