[nycbug-talk] NYCBSDCon status

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Fri Sep 17 11:53:25 EDT 2010

A few things to note.

1.  The schedule and presentations have been posted.  We are very happy
with the content, and are excited that we'll have a great con for 2010.

2.  We are waiting on registration to be ready to fully publicize, as we
have a broad general announce for the presentations and registration.

3.  We also have an announce for those interested in building the
conference.  That email will be sent to our nycbug announce list also.

4.  With an increase in costs this year, we were worried about keeping
the early registration fee at $95 as in the past.  However, some big
sponsors came through, and with the commitments, $95 is the price again.
  And it again includes breakfast and lunch for Saturday and Sunday.
Remarkable to think you can be at 13 great technical presentations, each
four meals and get that kind of conference experience in NYC.

Lots of things are happening around the conference right now.  Sponsors,
publicity planning, brochure and badge creation, etc.

If you want to be involved in the discussions and in organizing the
conference, we strongly recommend you join the nycbsdcon list at
lists.nycbug.org

Thanks