[nycbug-talk] Any web stat program that collects data on time to serve

Edward Capriolo edlinuxguru at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:41:21 EDT 2011

I have been tasked with collecting the time-to-serve (milliseconds) from
apache logs. I know this is a really fun and interesting tasks. I setup
awstats which I thought had this out of the box. I was wrong. Does anyone
know a tool/package that can collect and display 'time to serve' in a
meaningful way to try and help find "the slow page". I am looking for
something I do not have to code up myself, because frankly then i am
responsible for it indefinitely. (and I have other things to deal with)

Thanks